Monday, November 21, 2011

Funny story time...

The other day we were at Kohl's and Hadley decided to do what babies do and poop her diaper at an inconvenient time. We were at the back of the store, so Abi was just going to lay her in the stroller and change her quick. We figured that would be easy enough. The stroller we have lays down flat, so it works well for that (love Chicco). Abi got the diaper off and was cleaning Hadley up when she decided she wasn't done pooping. This created a mess in the stroller, but fortunately it cleans easily.
So I started wiping the stroller up as Abi got Hadley all cleaned up and a new diaper put on. Once I had the stroller all cleaned I realized I now had a hand full of dirty wipes, and a poopy diaper...and not a trash can in sight. We were in the aisle with the ottomans, and I thought about just stashing it in there, but decided that was probably not the best option. So I took the stroller, and,  holding my hand full of "prized goods" somewhat hidden, walked all the way to the front of the store. Fortunately I have a good sense of humor, so as I was walking through a department store with a hand full of poopy nastiness I was laughing the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment